The requirements of hydroelectric power sector are both varied and pressing as hydropower producers must comply with stringent environmental regulations on top of ensuring reliability of power supply and maximum equipment life.
As part of TotalEnergies' commitment to better and cleaner energy, we are the first lubricants supplier to offer an eco-friendly lineup for all applications in the hydro generation sector. TotalEnergies' range brings you the best of both worlds: a family of high-performance products that meet the most demanding environmental standards while maintaining quality and efficiency.
Discover our tailored product range
- BioPreslia HT
First to market truly biodegradable fluid for use in water turbines and hydraulic systems of hydroelectric power plants
- CARTER BIO
Synthetic biodegradable gear oil that is highly stable in presence of water
- BioMULTIS EP 2, BIOADHESIVE PLUS, BIO OG+
Multi-purpose ropes, open e biodegradable greases for a range of applications in hydroelectricity: bearings, wire gears
- ISOVOLTINE BIO, ISOVOLTINE BIO VE
Biodegradable insulating fluids for transformer oils that is highly resistance to fire-risk and effect of water to dielectric strength
- AZOLLA AF, EQUIVIS AF
Zinc-free mineral hydraulic oils that is highly stable in presence of water and provides long drain intervals.
Meeting your needs
Our solutions help you maximize the flow of your hydroelectric equipment and reduce your downtime.
- Streamline your maintenance; simplify storage and lubrication in hard-to-access locations.
- Enhance the protection of your critical equipment with robust lubricants and dedicated oil monitoring. Our ANAC service can help you troubleshoot machinery by simply analysing its lubricant, preventing major damage down the line.
- Reduce your environmental impact by using our all-encompassing solution of eco-compatible lubricants.
- Count on our technical experts to optimise your lubrication and provide guidance for oil change operations, filtration services and management of waste oil.