Your preferred decarbonization partner
TotalEnergies Marine Fuels is TotalEnergies’ dedicated business in charge of worldwide bunkering activities, headquartered in Singapore with two offices in Paris and Geneva.
With over 30 years industry experience, TotalEnergies Marine Fuels is developing a suite of alternative fuels that provide short and long-term solutions to a broad spectrum of shipping clients wanting to decarbonize.
TotalEnergies Marine Fuels in numbers
30+Years of marine fuels market experience
120+Ports in Europe, APAC & Africa with TotalEnergies Marine Fuels' presence
250+LNG bunker operations performed since 2020
"It's a matter of our future and the heart of our growth," Louise says of these activities. "We must develop low carbon fuels, it's not an option, it's a must. This is not just the strategy of the company. The good thing is, the whole industry is moving towards this. So, we are aligned with our company, we are aligned with the industry, and we are aligned with our own convictions."
Our marine fuel solutions in Singapore
As a key bunker supplier in Singapore, we supply various conventional marine fuels that are compliant to the IMO 2020 and ISO 8127 regulations.
Liquefied natural gas (LNG)
The 12,000m3 Brassavola will serve our LNG bunkering operations at the Port of Singapore, where we operate under our LNG bunker supplier license, awarded by the Maritime and Port Authority (MPA).
As a first mover in the supply of marine LNG, we serve ships in Singapore, Rotterdam and Marseille that choose LNG as a cleaner and lower-carbon fuel.
In Singapore, we currently supply up to B24 biofuels that are second-generation products and certified under the International Sustainability and Carbon Certification (ISCC) system.
Joining forces to decarbonize the maritime industry
TotalEnergies is working with industry partners and is part of various cross-industry initiatives that focus on the development of low- and zero-carbon future fuels, which are needed to meet the shipping industry's decarbonization goals.
Our latest partnerships include:
- TotalEnergies Marine Fuels and Green Marine Bunkering Team up for a Joint Development Study on Methanol Bunkering Supply Chain in Singapore
- TotalEnergies Marine Fuels Collaborates in GCMD Trial to Enable Traceability & Emissions Abatement Assurance of Marine Biofuels
- Singapore Maritime Week 2022 Highlights Diverse & Action-Based Partnerships as Vital Step to Progress Shipping’s Decarbonization
- Total Joins the Mærsk Mc-Kinney Møller Center for Zero Carbon Shipping
- Total joins the Sea Cargo Charter, as Industry giants commit to transparent reporting of shipping emissions
- Total Joins The “Getting To Zero Coalition” To Contribute To Shipping Industry’s Decarbonization
- Coalition For The Energy Of The Future: 11 Major International Companies Join Forces To Accelerate The Energy Transition In Transport And Logistics