Why not choose a high performance fluid helping you achieve your carbon footprint reduction ambition?
Immersion cooling involves directly immersing electronic components in a dielectric fluid, thereby greatly reducing the amount of energy required to cool them.
DC COOLING BioLife 4 is a dielectic fluid of very high purity associated with a high cooling performance. Its high breakdown voltage prevents any possibility of electrical damage while its high material compatibility and excellent oxidation and thermal stabilities will ensure a longer span life of your IT components.
Safer for the user
- Compliant with the purity criteria of EU and US pharmacopeias
- Not classified as a substance with acute and chronic toxicity
- Not classified as carcinogenic, mutagenic or reprotoxic (CMR)
- Not classified as skin irritant or sensitizer
- Not classified as flammable according to CLP/GHS and transportation regulation
Safer for the environment
- Readily biodegradable according to OECD guidelines
- No global warning potential (GWP)
- No ozone depleting
- No Volatile Organic Compound (VOC)
ISCC Plus Certification
The eco-friendly BioLife range has also earned ISCC Plus Certification, a well-respected environmental standard for bio-based approaches that verifies compliance with sustainability and traceability criteria throughout the product lifecycle.
Also available from
- Mineral origin, with neutral carbon footprint such as with our EcoLife offer, so that to contribute to more sustainability
- Mineral origin, with a significant improvement of the carbon footprint (9 times lower) in comparison with fluids coming from a GtL (Gas to Liquid) process